Executive Assistant - IFADC
Iowa Falls Area Development520 Rocksylvania Ave., Iowa Falls, IA 50126 641-648-5549
Iowa Falls Area Development Corporation (IFADC) is dedicated to the growth and prosperity of Iowa Falls and its businesses. The Iowa Falls Area Development Corporation (IFADC) is accepting applications for a Part-Time Executive Assistant to assist the Executive Director of IFADC in the overall operations of the organization’s programs.
This position involves: receptionist duties, meetings minutes, event planning, and general administrative duties typical to office management. This position is part time, with the schedule to be arranged based on the needs of the IFADC Executive director and a degree of flexibility around the applicant’s availability.
We are seeking an individual that is professional, friendly, and has an enthusiastic personality, with demonstrated experience in organization, as well as written and verbal communication skills, and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively. This position requires a high degree of discretion in dealing with confidential information.
Proven experience as an administrative assistant or in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion with sensitive information
Please submit a resume to 520 Rocksylvania Ave., Iowa Falls, IA 50126 or email it to email@example.com
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answer and direct phone calls, take messages, and respond to inquiries
- Greet and assist visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Perform data entry, manage and update files,
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and presentations
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, and take meeting minutes
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment